back in winter mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yup its that time of year. Saturday the pushbar gets put back on, Gotta load up my BB tunes for 17. I must admit i like my painted esky rack better with this wheel setup rather than the 22. Next summer i think im going rackless for more of a clean look.

picture.php

picture.jpg

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
you guys think the rear saggin a tad? I cant tell if it is or it just slight fender Height difference from front and the rear

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty sick for a winter setup if you ask me! In the second pic the rear does look like its sagging a tad

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah it looks like a little sag but could be just the level of the ground. It is funny I just hd my winter mod on the car for a week so I could go camping in the woods and right when I got back put the 26s on. I will give it a few more weeks then they are coming off. I at least want to have the 26's on when I go tailgate at the Army/Navy Game.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still need to get my wheels powder coated before winter (it's only november :crazy:)

bsul92

Reaction score
Looks Good with the steel rims! and to the peopple that feel sorry for us, i actually like my winter look better than my summer look at this point in time. :roflsquared:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good with the with those wheels. Makes it look like a police tahoe lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk