back doors won't unlock...help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshuaryan

Reaction score
My driver passenger door just started doing this tonight. It is intermittent at this point and very frustrating.

For those of you that had yours fail, was it all at once or gradual?

Also, when i started looking for the part, I had a hard time pin-pointing which one I need. Anyone know what the part number would be?

It's for a yukon denali xl 2009.

joshuaryan

Reaction score
My driver passenger door just started doing this tonight. It is intermittent at this point and very frustrating.

Also, when i started looking for the part, I had a hard time pin-pointing which one I need. Anyone know what the part number would be?

Sorry, didn't see the part number in the earlier post. I will however ask where everyone got the best deal on their actuators. I normally buy on amazon but don't see it there, also can't find the same part number at advance auto parts.

Last edited:

scottg918514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, hard to find for NNBS. I guess not much of an aftermarket yet. Looks like the ones on eBay, etc, are actual GM parts. Pricey at $100+, but I'm guessing straight from the dealer would be even more $$$.

Easy find at RockAuto or 1AAuto for OBS and NBS.

LaxinFish29

Reaction score

In my Suburban I had two go out, one of them was immediate and the other acted up first. My Tahoe had one go and that acted up first...guess it's just luck of the draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts