Hd hood!! Look!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a little fat trimmed off the edges, I cant wait to get mine.. After the other things though

AVS inchannel
CAI
Darker Tint
TV's in headrest

In that order... So I guess the hood is only actually about a month away... I already ordered the CAI

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Hey guys, is this the right hood? I'm not a body guy but if I can get it for less than $100 it seems like it would be worth it since it has to be sanded and painted anyway.....what'cha think?

HOOD001.jpg
HOOD007.jpg
HOOD002.jpg

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's it!! If you can get it for less than $100 it's a steal. Do It!!!!

Are those dents on the last pic?

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Nice! Thnx guys. He threw me off because he said it was an 00-03 2500 hood and I have only seen them on 01-02's. I am waiting to hear back on the price, he has mad GM front clips so I am hoping he will let it go for cheap....

Hey Chistoso, I went to the shop you suggested and they must have hooked you up cause they quoted me $800+ to paint(not install) a hood and install and pain my roll pan.......spendy! He did say the hoods from certifit.com are known to have a lot of fittament issues due to the fact the are chinese reproductions.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz