Anyone with a Surpass & Tinted front windshield?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NNBS-Medic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was curious if anyone who has a surpass or gate code stickers has their front windshields tinted?

If so what did you do, will these devises work sticked on after the tint cures, or did you have the installers tint around them?

Thanks

gibbygsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Not getting much love on here. Not sure on the sunpass but the ezpass in ny works through tint as long as it doesn't have metal in it. I have two layers of 5% and my ezpass is stuck to the tint with no issues.
They do have a license plate one up here not sure if it's an option down there. Good luck

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My ezpass and the sticker for the gate at my wife's job both work fine. My windshield is 50%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a Peach Pass here in Georgia for special lane usage and it works with mine. 50% full tinted windshield

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SunPass will work fine as long as no metal in the tint.

As long as your tag number is current with SunPass, it's not a big deal. They will manually post the toll if your transponder doesn't read.

BTW - SunPass, Peach Pass and NC QuickPass are now interoperable....all 3 work on roads in FL, GA and NC. Connectivity to EZPass is coming this year....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21