Anyone runnin Intro wheels on NBS Tahoe,Yukon,Denali Esky?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I got it 90% back to white. Just have billet grille still painted black, taillights and running boards to do something about. Gotta figure something out, but my local guys are diggin the new wheels n look. Gotta get an HD hood and maybe get some LOVE from you guys:Violin: haha

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Yea fully white would be pretty slick with those new rims. and yea HD hood ASAP!!!

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Thanks, I have been getting mad props since I put them on. Went to a local meet over the weekend, had people jockin. Gave them alittle polishing, but need to get the Powerball and do em right. Love these wheels, makes truck look way cleaner. I need to figure out how to remove the black from just the front of the billet grille. Trying to get it to be black on the inside, but billet on front outside. If that makes sense? lol, idk see what it looks like.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score

:happy175:

I know, I know, I gotta post some pics. But I got my billet grill almost done last night. Got just the paint off the front and kept it black on top, bottom and back. Makes the billet look like it's floating in front sorta. Turned out looking good, but need to finish polishing it. I did hand polish over weekend on wheels, but needs Powerball or something done.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
20120313_152014.jpg
Quick pic. My buddy is supposed to paint my running boards this weekend, and some other pieces. Need to get bumpers back to all chrome I think - black/chrome just not sure about now - should blend better. Need to get SS or all white bumpers. But the wife has put the kibosh on buying "new" parts until I get my Karmann Ghias started-rebuilt. TOO many projects. Surprising her with the new wheels has halted my "pull" on needing new parts. haha

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks 1,000,000 times better :waytogo: Honestly looks like a completely different truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
packle