Anyone have Brake Line Diagram for a '99 LT 4WD? I've got a leak and need to identify pipe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gof

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I seem to have developed a leak (surprise, surprise) in one of my brake lines on my '99 LT 4WD. See the full size photo below of the space just in front of the master cylinder, the left front wheel is to the bottom of the photo. Does anyone have a parts diagram so I can identify the correct part to order? Or do you happen to know which part is likely spraying? I know it's brake fluid as my level is dropping noticeably over the course of a week.

I usually get stuff from RockAuto but if anyone has a good recommendation I'd love to hear it. The main line front to back has already been replaced as you might expect, so I don't need a full kit.

I'm in the Chicago area so I get a lot of salt spray and rust. Considering to upgrade to a newer (old) model once I get this fixed (although I just replaced the front rotors and pads :) as the rust is going to require a fair number of replacements soon (even rear door has rusted through along the bottom).

Tahoe Leak.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JVega