Anyone have a sound clip from the 3.5" MBRP exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnight

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I already ordered one haha, just wondering if anyone had a soundclip that I could hear? Thanks

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go to their website you can hear it on the dyno. It's one of the links on the right side of the page for that exhaust.

OP
OP
midnight

midnight

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yea, I will for sure. Im got the cheap installer series and im going to paint all the tubing black with the flat black high heat paint made for outdoor grilles, it should work fine, I did the same thing for my 5" mbrp system on my old f250 and it held up with no problems at all for well over a year until I sold it. I may have the tip powder coated, not sure yet.

also, I may be an idiot but I cant find the dyno video on mbrp.com

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From here, click on the red Info/Purchase box. Then click on the red Dyno box in the upper right side. It will open a new page with a video of the dyno run.

http://www.mbrp.com/index.php?page=products&make=Chevy/GMC&model=Yukon/Tahoe/Yukon Denali&year=2008

I'll try to get a clip this weekend. However, I have a little different muffler than came with the kit. The muffler that came with it was a little too loud for the wife, so I called them and asked them to make one for me that was a little quieter.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Try this link. The links from their website don't paste well.

http://www.mbrp.com/?page=products&part=S5032409&make=Chevy/GMC

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

They also now have sound clips on the Audio/Video tab in the second link above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn