Anyone else with a TPW of 6/13?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

esbrittain

Reaction score
I just put a deposit down on an LT that my dealer already had on order. Accepted, but still no TPW. Maybe it will be the last one on the assembly line!

Taking bets on whether this one or the other one that I have reserved will make it to a dealership first. That one was produced 4/12 and has been sitting ever since. No window sticker and no ETA...

Garth Knight

Reaction score
Just heard this morning via chat that my Tahoe has been produced and awaiting shipping! Z71 off road luxury pkg with max trailering, off road performance/6.2L, 2nd row buckets and panoramic sunroof. Haven't gotten the VIN or sticker yet but keep checking lol. (TPW was 6/13)

JeffTahoe

Reaction score
Whats more interesting, the dealer thinks everything is installed and no retrofit will be needed. He also cant see the sticker yet.

sschevelle4

Reaction score
Just spoke to my salesman this morning. He said my TPW is 6/27. Curious if anyone else is that late? I will definitely be one of the last 2022’s! Tahoe Premier 3.0L Midnight Blue
What info is needed to track the status? And what site do you go to?

OP
OP
O

oxfordrebel55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealer texted me this morning saying they have been invoiced for the Yukon XL and are awaiting shipping.

He said shipping has been terrible right now. Fingers crossed they get ours this way soon.

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine popped up on the dealers website last night as “in transit”….hopefully a good sign…

esbrittain

Reaction score
Just spoke to my salesman this morning. He said my TPW is 6/27. Curious if anyone else is that late? I will definitely be one of the last 2022’s! Tahoe Premier 3.0L Midnight Blue
What info is needed to track the status? And what site do you go to?
I have a Tahoe LT that has been accepted but didn't have a TPW yet as of yesterday. My dealer guessed it would be the first week of July, but we shall see!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treyseanpowell