anyone else somtimes AWAITING the fedex man!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*** UPS they overhcarge for shit.

I MISS DHL! Where else can you ship a CF hood from NY to GA for $90 or how about FB Fenders from NY CA for under $30 I think it was 25 n change to be exact.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn thats pretty good.. fedex is cheap or well i go to a company that sells belts to ship my shit.. SOOOO cheap man. i sent an OBS escalade console from ohio to florida (weighed about 50 lbs) for 17 bucks.. super cheap!

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
My Mickey Rims came last Tuesday but I don't have any time to have them installed since I'm working 4 12 hour days a week. Shit blows. Couldn't do it this past weekend because some buds and I went down to Chicago and got f@cked up...and went to Six Flags! So maybe Friday....

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for once i can say im not waiting on fed-ex or UPS. i'll be waiting on a fuel pump and carrier to come in along with some other fuel system parts tomorrow and probably thursday so the hoe will be driveable again....

ft541

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hell ya cant wait tomarrow i should be getting my 6k 55w hid's and a new driver side mirror for my new project hoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21