Anyone? Advice on GM Premium All Weather Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DStarr02

Reaction score
Does anyone have these? What did you think of them (Fit, Finish, Durability, Quality)?

338-19166591.jpg

And what do you think of them if you do vs the OEM Silverado HD Vinyl ones?

41UolwbvMOL.jpg

I know that there are the Weathertech and Husky ones, I would prefer to stay with GM accessories if at all possible.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DStarr02

I have a full set of the tan GM ones as pictured above in a 2013 Suburban. Fronts, 2nd row, 3rd row, cargo mat.

I can take some pics for you tomorrow when it is light out if you want to see what they look like installed and give you some more details and my impressions?

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the top ones pictured in tan with the gmc logo out of a 2007+ Denali. Installed in my 2006 Denali and I love them. They are excellent. Fit perfect, they are durable, trap the water and keep it from hitting my carpet. I have the front two and the middle row that stretches door sill to door sill. Excellent. Worth what I spent on them!

OP
OP
D

DStarr02

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't post that they will be going into a NBS 2007 Tahoe.

BigBeard, are they pretty thick or thin?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@DStarr02

Pics are from a 2013 Suburban. Sorry for the dirt, but I had a road trip and rain yesterday. However, it shows you how the mats catch the dirt on the driver's side, which I do like.

The mats lay flat and no curling. Good thickness. All the mats have the nubs on the back, except the cargo mat.

I like the fitment on the front driver and passengers. I have no issues with shifting under my feet on the driver's side and likewise for the passenger. They both catch the dirt and rocks from our shoes. Someone else noted a few weeks ago that they did not like the fact that the driver's side mat does not go all the way under the accelerator or where some people rest their left foot. I have not found this to be an issue, nor the fact that the mats do not run over the kick plates like the Weathertech's or Husky's.

The 2nd row mat stays in place, but does not cover enough from the back of the front row seats. It does sit flush with the base of the 2nd row bucket seats, but the curves do not marry up with the front seats or the center console. You can see that it does lay flat over the center hump and with 2 kids, I like this. Kind of a trade off with this mat at the moment. It does what it is supposed to, I just wish it was a touch better in the front of the 2nd row. There is zero coverage for the walk thru with bucket seats.

That 3rd row skinny mat is pretty useless IMHO. It fits, but again without any coverage for the walk thru, that little strip seems like an afterthought IMO.

I decided to order the 3rd row Husky Weatherbeater, which should cover that walk thru and 3rd row area a bit better. I want to see how it marries up with the OEM 2nd row mat before I make a decision to keep the OEM or order something else for the 2nd row. But again I like how it covers the center hump as the kids are always jumping thru the truck and between seats.

I kept the OEM carpeted mats in the truck as well. For no other reasons than they fit the slight carpeted elevations and raise the rubber mats a bit more and I don't feel like storing them.

The cargo mat has cut outs for the tie down rings and for the 3rd row seat handles. The fitment front to back and left to right is good and no curling or cutting is needed. It is heavy, but does tend to shift without the nubs a little bit.

Conclusion. I like the fitment, heavy feel, deep grooves and OEM look. Other than that 3rd row strip mat, which I am hoping the Husky Weatherbeater will take care of, they are functional and complementary to the interior. Plus the bowtie on the front mats and cargo mat is a nice touch in my book! :)

This seems to be the ultimate comparative thread worth reading on:
Weathertech vs Husky Weatherbeater

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/weathertech-vs-husky-weatherbeater.62985/page-14#post-1045486

Driver
IMG_0916.JPG

Passenger
IMG_0917.JPG

2nd row
IMG_0918.JPG

3rd row
IMG_0921.JPG

Cargo Mat
IMG_0922.JPG

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driver
IMG_0926.JPG

Passenger
IMG_0925.JPG

2nd RowIMG_0924.JPG

Cargo Mat
IMG_0923.JPG

Husky Weatherbeater 3rd Row with center hump coverage between the buckets.
husky_19263.jpg

OP
OP
D

DStarr02

Reaction score
Those look pretty good, i was kinda worrying that they were going to be paper thin like the 90s vinyl mats or something since someone had told me that they were not as good as the stock rubber ones that came in the Silverado. Thank you for taking the time to take some pictures and share your experiences. They are greatly appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz