Anyone add the chrome covers to their rear liftgate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go on ebay you could look up covers for the yukon i think the bowtie areas are cut out....not sure though i'm ordering my rear covers after i get my pay checc MAYBE i'll keep ya'll posted car note due this week!!!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go on ebay you could look up covers for the yukon i think the bowtie areas are cut out....not sure though i'm ordering my rear covers after i get my pay checc MAYBE i'll keep ya'll posted car note due this week!!!

I think you're right. There's a cut out so that the chrome piece sits on top of/around the bow tie -- at least on the Putco ones.

Maybe they makes ones specifically for the Yukon -- since the Yukons don't have any logo on that piece, it would stand to reason that it'd be all chrome with no cut out. I just don't know if they make them; and I don't know if it'd fit on the Tahoe since the shapes of those pieces are a little different between the two makes.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

anybody think the chrome pillar covers are a good looking addition to the Hoe's??

No! :Boo:

OP
OP
O

oakster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen them for the Yukon, just wondering which brand is best and if anyone has used them.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me 2 days mines should be here by wednesday and i'll post pic' got the lower handle off ebay for $65 free shipping will post pic's and thoughts i think on another thread here i told some 1 the company i got em from..

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt use any of those companies i used a company named upgradeyourauto. on there auction they used a realistic picture with the before and after shots where you can actually see the fit of the pieces..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260360706226

The one i brought: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1205|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Also Kmeloney if you look at the hoe pic you posted he got white mud flaps on the bac wheel wells ( I like I like) imma look into that i brought mud flaps from autozone and they gave me the flaps for the 2000 body style i was to pissed and threw em' out it's nuffn more annoying then having a fresh car wash drive a block get out and the whole side dirty again from tired run off..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho

Latest posts