Another gas mileage thread.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who sells these units? Approx how much?

They're pricey. If I remember correctly, they're like $1k with Nav. You might be able to pick one up used for maybe $500ish.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're pricey. If I remember correctly, they're like $1k with Nav. You might be able to pick one up used for maybe $500ish.

A quick search revealed two. One for 599 for parts ot 2K for a new one!

The no bluetooth has me aggravated to say the least!!! Now the Advent has my full attention

Madadd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Who sells these units? Approx how much?

I feel like this thread has totally derailed from mpg at this point, but since it is your thread I am happy to answer ;) lol

Check cdellose's link that is where I got mine from. I could not find a local vendor and Walt over at ADC mobile is pretty much the authority on these things so I called and ordered from him. These units are not designed for our Denali Bose systems with centerpoint so they aren't quite as plug and play as advertised but there is a way to get them to work with our trucks and Walt walked me through it.

Check my photo album and you can see some install pics. I really like it but it is far from perfect. I really like the iphone integration and the Nav absolutely blows away the factory Nav with pretty much enough customization to do whatever you want a nav system to do. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it, I'm far from an expert but don't mind answering questions.

Yea Denali0229 nailed it. It cost me north of 1k you can maybe recoup half that if you decide to sell your factory nav but it is by no means cheap. Make sure you do your research before you jump in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like this thread has totally derailed from mpg at this point, but since it is your thread I am happy to answer ;) lol

Check cdellose's link that is where I got mine from. I could not find a local vendor and Walt over at ADC mobile is pretty much the authority on these things so I called and ordered from him. These units are not designed for our Denali Bose systems with centerpoint so they aren't quite as plug and play as advertised but there is a way to get them to work with our trucks and Walt walked me through it.

Check my photo album and you can see some install pics. I really like it but it is far from perfect. I really like the iphone integration and the Nav absolutely blows away the factory Nav with pretty much enough customization to do whatever you want a nav system to do. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it, I'm far from and expert but don't mind answering questions.

Yea Denali0229 nailed it. It cost me north of 1k you can maybe recoup half that if you decide to sell your factory nav but it is by no means cheap. Make sure you do your research before you jump in.

Yeah the thread went in another direction, well sort of anyway! I want this HU as I really like tracking my mileage but its going to have to wait. I need rear tires, weathertech mats, tints on my front windows, replace my tranny and diff fluids amongst about another half dozen things so this is on the back burner to say the least! In the meantime I can see rather learn whats what before diving in head first. But I will tell you what the Advent is cool as hell! :shocked:

Madadd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah the thread went in another direction, well sort of anyway! I want this HU as I really like tracking my mileage but its going to have to wait. I need rear tires, weathertech mats, tints on my front windows, replace my tranny and diff fluids amongst about another half dozen things so this is on the back burner to say the least! In the meantime I can see rather learn whats what before diving in head first. But I will tell you what the Advent is cool as hell! :shocked:

Lol believe me I know the feeling I just got my license plate in the mail last week and I am already 2k in on various mods. I have decided I am in love with 22" CK375's and I see a headlight retrofit in my near future so there really is no end in site. I purchased the Denali because I though there would be very little I would want to change from stock. Boy was I wrong!!!

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol believe me I know the feeling I just got my license plate in the mail last week and I am already 2k in on various mods. I have decided I am in love with 22" CK375's and I see a headlight retrofit in my near future so there really is no end in site. I purchased the Denali because I though there would be very little I would want to change from stock. Boy was I wrong!!!

HAHAHA! Thats why I bought this one! Tomorrow is one month since I bought it. So far two Michelin LTX MS2's, Centric Powerslot Slotted rotors and Hawk Pads front and rear, front Weathertech Digital Fit mats....spending cash faster then I am making it! :emotions122:

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Oh, I forgot K&N, Synthetic oil change, owners manual, 2 new keypad remotes.....All this shit adds up fast!

plush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I get better than that, but not sure of the exact #s. It always stays around 16. I have reset it a couple of times. I just got the 22s on so I'm not sure how mush of a difference that makes. I drive it hard, I'm constantly using the manual shift on the shifter. Yeah, that BB tune will do that to ya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts