ALL-Clear Taillights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

el_flores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some old school, all clear taillights for my '04 Tahoe. You know, the completely clear, no red, supposedly illegal ones that first came out 10 years or so back. I had a set on my OBS Silverado I had and I could've sworn I've seen a NBS Tahoe with some too. Anybody else know if they exist or where I could find some completely clear taillights?

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those are extinct because of legal issues. Most of what you're gonna find is at least going to have the red reflector like this, but I don't think you're going to find any that are ALL clear. If you really wanted you could take em apart and remove the reflectors. Why would you want to attract unwanted attention with illegal tails?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:
OP
OP
el_flores

el_flores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, I ran those on my OBS and never had a problem around here. I kept a red reflective tape in between the bumper and tailgate just in case. I just like the way they look, something different. Everybody's got euro's or tinted tails, I like something a little different.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i found and ran all clear ones with a tiny red reflector in it somewhere.. then tinted them.. to i know they are out there... but cant point you in a direction.. sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo