All 26 inch riders_-_ quick question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankyrocco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was at work and this was all I did today was research this issue. I want to give a special thanks to all of the Texas taxpayers for my job.
:supergay:

Glad my hard work helped pay for the research on your 26" rubbing issue. I hope you hit one of our Texas sized potholes....

Frank
"Texas Taxpayer"

More pathetic is that your quote induced my first post.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
:supergay:

Glad my hard work helped pay for the research on your 26" rubbing issue. I hope you hit one of our Texas sized potholes....

Frank
"Texas Taxpayer"

More pathetic is that your quote induced my first post.

Dude whats are you mad over?

Frankyrocco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It just rubs me the wrong way (pun intended) when a state employee admits to not doing their job all day long and throws it in the face of those that are working hard and paying taxes that pays his salary.

Would you not be a bit annoyed if I was your employee and you paid me my salary and all I did was search the web all day, having nothing to do with my job, and then threw it in your face?

I just had a hard day at work and a post like that gets under my skin....

Frank (Texas Taxpayer)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha, ok I got what you mean now, at first I was wondering "what the hell"?

OP
OP
REAL TEXAS TAHOE

REAL TEXAS TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not Mad At All, I work for the STATE OF TEXAS, I was just appreciative of my position

Dude whats are you mad over?

Not mad at all, I AM A TEXAS TAX PAYER AS WELL, I work for the F-ckin STATE of TEXAS that was all I was saying. I have a job where I can sit all day and Jack around on the internet. Not mad about anything actually kinda excited I didn't have to pull the rims off because that was the next option. Maybe I worded it wrong or you took it wrong either way, it really doesn't matter to me.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

It just rubs me the wrong way (pun intended) when a state employee admits to not doing their job all day long and throws it in the face of those that are working hard and paying taxes that pays his salary.

Would you not be a bit annoyed if I was your employee and you paid me my salary and all I did was search the web all day, having nothing to do with my job, and then threw it in your face?

I just had a hard day at work and a post like that gets under my skin....

Frank (Texas Taxpayer)

I just had a DAYS WORK but it wasn't hard. I can't apoligize for the fact that I am a college graduate and I counsel all day. Hell, I talk to people for free so why not get paid for it. Thanks, for your opinion but personally I could give TWO FCKS what my employer thinks of me as long as my check is deposited in my account on the 1st of every month. Some of us work hard and others hardly work, it's kinda up to you. What's up with the Gay Icons? And as far as getting under your skin.....quit being sensitive like the icons you left in your reply

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper