Airaid Jr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good deal. I got mine for $169 out the door w Filter.

You can get Justin @ BBP to since you a new file for the autocal that will take your new tire size in consideration if the overall size is different (that's if you decide to get rims/tarz post bb tune). <br />
<br />
Yes yes TYF is addicting (as you can see) and no it sure isn't easy on the pocketbook lol<font color="Silver"><br />

Ok thanks. Does that cost to send the new file?

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well in that case here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140645039139?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1432.l2649

To be exact, he has it for $163.90 but countered an offer of $140.00 :)

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

That's a good deal. I got mine for $169 out the door w Filter.

You can get Justin @ BBP to since you a new file for the autocal that will take your new tire size in consideration if the overall size is different (that's if you decide to get rims/tarz post bb tune). <br />
<br />
Yes yes TYF is addicting (as you can see) and no it sure isn't easy on the pocketbook lol<font color="Silver"><br />

Ok thanks. Does that cost to send the new file?

Nope I'm pretty sure you get like 1-2 updates for free I think. Someone correct me if i'm wrong though...

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope I'm pretty sure you get like 1-2 updates for free I think. Someone correct me if i'm wrong though...

Good looking out. Thanks.

Well in that case here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140645039139?ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1432.l2649

To be exact, he has it for $163.90 but countered an offer of $140.00 :)

I checked the link and that's for the oiled filter-synthaflow. Mine is the non oiled--SynthaMax which costs more. Julie @ BBP hooked it up and was quick to respond. I forget how much the MIT w the oiled was (I deleted the email sorry) but I think it was pretty close in price to what they're offering. worth checking out BBP for anyone looking for this intake.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked the link and that's for the oiled filter-synthaflow. Mine is the non oiled--SynthaMax which costs more. Julie @ BBP hooked it up and was quick to respond. I forget how much the MIT w the oiled was (I deleted the email sorry) but I think it was pretty close in price to what they're offering. worth checking out BBP for anyone looking for this intake.

Yeah, that's the 200-796 (oiled). I want the 201-796

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Airaid-Dry-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19caf3f598

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I should be posting about non-vendors, but autoanything.com has the 201-796 for $145 shipped, after applying the 15% new customer discount. Got mine 2 weeks ago.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey its a free world. That's a nice discount. If my math is correct it's pretty much same price as what I paid before the 15 % off

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine off amazon for $146 or so.. I just installed it and love the sound but the only thing that concerns me is that the intake tube is sitting right on top of the coolant hose and no matter what I do I can't get there to be a little bit of space.

Edit: Nevermind, I forget that there was a hole in the bottom of the intake to insert the clip thats attached to the coolant hose to keep it from contacting the intake.. All is good now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before:

47e7ae4a-9943-cf87.jpg

47e7ae4a-996f-87b8.jpg

47e7ae4a-997d-65ea.jpg

The size of the stock air tube is ridiculous:

47e7ae4a-9999-66bf.jpg

AFTER: so fresh and so clean, clean...

47e7ae4a-99da-13c0.jpg

I can tell the difference in throttle response and HP after bolting on this puppy. The Hoe is a little quicker 0-60. One member posted that he took off his Airaid Jr because it was loud and drones out his Corsa. I was worried about that happening but IMHO, I didnt really notice much of a sound difference coming from the intake. I actualy think my Corsa Touring sounds better now

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenK