Airaid Jr.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look what Santa dropped off early on my doorstep.

Excited to see and hear it. I'm going to attempt another before and after video and am hoping it will capture the difference in sound at WOT and while crusing.

47e7ae4a-7b4e-5434.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Jarin. You'll love the modular intake tube.. I had it on my tahoe and it was :boobs:

Now get a BB Tune and REALLY feel the difference!

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and this arrived too! Xmas in
August!

47e7ae4a-830f-ee1f.jpg

Ok off topic......aaaaaand I'm back!

Seriously tho, can you believe Xmas is less than 4 months away.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Jarin. You'll love the modular intake tube.. I had it on my tahoe and it was :boobs:

Now get a BB Tune and REALLY feel the difference!

Nice. I'm stoked Felix. Besides, I love :boobs:! lol. AutoCal is next on the agenda! Although does it matter whether I do rims before or after the tune?

Yes, TYF has created another addict! Is this forum legal? It certainly ain't easy on the pocketbook, that's for sure haha.

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put an Airaid jr on my '11 Tahoe and deleted the resonator with a Volant tip. Sounds so much better now. Exactly what I was looking for.

OP
OP
MACHO

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put an Airaid jr on my '11 Tahoe and deleted the resonator with a Volant tip. Sounds so much better now. Exactly what I was looking for.

Feel any performance gains? BB proved that there's an increase but just wondering if it was enough to notice? I didn't feel much HP after the Corsa was installed. Love the sound tho of intake and exhaust! You doing a tune?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did you pay for the Airaid Jr.?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get Justin @ BBP to since you a new file for the autocal that will take your new tire size in consideration if the overall size is different (that's if you decide to get rims/tarz post bb tune).

Yes yes TYF is addicting (as you can see) and no it sure isn't easy on the pocketbook lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Feel any performance gains? BB proved that there's an increase but just wondering if it was enough to notice? I didn't feel much HP after the Corsa was installed. Love the sound tho of intake and exhaust! You doing a tune?

^^I did all of this to my 08 Tahoe and you will DEFINITELY feel a difference bro.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

What did you pay for the Airaid Jr.?

FYI: Seller on eBay has Airaid Jr. Kit with drop-in filter included for like 150ish and I did make offer for 130 and he countered for $140 (which is a STEAL)...

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI: Seller on eBay has Airaid Jr. Kit with drop-in filter included for like 150ish and I did make offer for 130 and he countered for $140 (which is a STEAL)...

hmmm.... i have some money sittin in PayPal doing nothing... might need to order this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia