Ahhhh NY weather.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Quit yer bitchin:challenge:

Damn new yorkers always got something to complain about.:alone:

Btw you're lucky, physically impossible to have an outdoor swimming pool up here.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO....10" of partly cloudy. I was hoping we'd get a decent snow here in No. Va. so I could try out my Michelin Defender LTX's. I had a winter set of Blizzaks on my Highlander, those tires took all the fun out of driving in the snow. I remember the good ole days of rear wheel drive and bias ply tires.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO....10" of partly cloudy. I was hoping we'd get a decent snow here in No. Va. so I could try out my Michelin Defender LTX's. I had a winter set of Blizzaks on my Highlander, those tires took all the fun out of driving in the snow. I remember the good ole days of rear wheel drive and bias ply tires.

And no abs, trac control or bs like that. Ya know, when you had to know how to drive.....and there were sticks too, how many people can drive a stick now....

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I really gotta get the hell out of the Bronx and live upstate after seeing your place...I can stick my arm out of my bedroom window and feel up my neighbors wife...that's how congested it is down here lol

Do you even have neighbors up there??? lol

That pool has my name all over it! I'll bring the beer and my wifes' hot little friends :cool:

View attachment 78438

Yeah wise guy, i gots neighbors....about a mile down the road.....as the crow flies.....lol and yup, i can walk out buckass if i wanted.....wife and kids would be pissed though.....

Come up anytime, betcha you know some of your ff buddies up here....
Pool aint nuthin special....gotta see some of the crap people have around here....nice crap, compared to my cheap crap.....i def cheaped out....5k for above ground or 10k for inground.......i took the 5......

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quit yer bitchin:challenge:

Damn new yorkers always got something to complain about.:alone:

Btw you're lucky, physically impossible to have an outdoor swimming pool up here.

Why does it gotta be about New Yorkers....
Are you bitter cause you are cold....Hey you know any of the alaskan bush people?.......lmao....just messin around dude..

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah wise guy, i gots neighbors....about a mile down the road.....as the crow flies.....lol and yup, i can walk out buckass if i wanted.....wife and kids would be pissed though.....

Come up anytime, betcha you know some of your ff buddies up here....
Pool aint nuthin special....gotta see some of the crap people have around here....nice crap, compared to my cheap crap.....i def cheaped out....5k for above ground or 10k for inground.......i took the 5......

Damn I would love to have my closest neighbor a mile away!!! I can hear my neighbors burp, fight and ****** merengue music 24/7 lmao...I'll take a 5k pool over opening up the fire hydrants and throwing on a spray cap for the kids during the summer any day lol

hydrant-sprinklers-585x587.jpg

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the same in No. Va., I can sit on my deck and see 20 houses, plus having to deal with some of the worst traffic in the nation. On the bright side, we do have some good schools and hospitals. As soon as the kids get out of HS, I'm heading South.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais