After cleaning the Turbo Esky up it may be harder to let her go...pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I cleaned the Esky off yesterday after the rain storms finally left. I need to get a fresh wax now but damn she sure looks sweet when the grime is off of her. Still debating if I should sell her or not I'm on the fence still. I might atleast put her up and see what offers I get. I have been seeing decent mileage ones with rims and one tv going pretty high lately so I'm kinda curious what I can get for her guess I will find out shortly. I will be going up into the hill country and find a good place to snap some pics for the ad. Figured since it's been on the net with videos and a few magazines I should do okay on her.

Attachments

• Escalade pics 001.jpg
    Escalade pics 001.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Escalade pics 005.jpg
    Escalade pics 005.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Escalade pics 007.jpg
    Escalade pics 007.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Escalade pics 008.jpg
    Escalade pics 008.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Escalade pics 009.jpg
    Escalade pics 009.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few more...

Attachments

• Escalade pics 010.jpg
    Escalade pics 010.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Escalade pics 019.jpg
    Escalade pics 019.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 51

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
racie i love ur truck.. don't sell it or your gonna slap yourself every time you see another esky going down the road, I love the way it sits perfect stance

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
I agree with 06. This is a very nice escalade. Very classy mods. Not over the top at all. I would keep it.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I would only sell it if you were offered a trade with cash for a modded out NNBS Escalade :imo:

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
racie i love ur truck.. don't sell it or your gonna slap yourself every time you see another esky going down the road, I love the way it sits perfect stance

Thanks for the compliment...and yea you are probably right on seeing others after I sold it.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I agree with 06. This is a very nice escalade. Very classy mods. Not over the top at all. I would keep it.

Thanks and I agree there's nothing much left to do with out taking it over the top which I have never liked seeing people go crazy with mods to where it takes away from the vehicle.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I would only sell it if you were offered a trade with cash for a modded out NNBS Escalade :imo:

Good point Anthony never thought about that...

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not sell it, you might regret it deeply. Have any Quarter mile times with it? what is the size of the turbo and the a/r of it?

OP
OP
Racie

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why are you thinking of selling?

Think I got bored with it. I didn't build it like I have with everything else. I have a 69' Chevy SWB fleetside I want to build real bad. Esky is my daily driver...

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

I would not sell it, you might regret it deeply. Have any Quarter mile times with it? what is the size of the turbo and the a/r of it?

Runs 12.80's easy and it has a Garrett GT37 it's even faster with the GT67 but the GT37 spools quick for daily driving on the 6.0 liter motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925