Adding bluetooth 2010 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ppvtahoe247

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New here, love my Tahoe but wish it was a little more up to date and more user friendly!

I'm interested in adding bluetooth so I can easily talk on the phone. Don't care so much about the stereo aspect of improving it at this point, just adding the ability to use my phone hands free.

So I found the thread on adding the steering wheel controls and am in the process of doing that using a used wheel instead of adding the controls to the one I have. This leaves me with the bluetooth part of the equation and I found the thread below that referenced some level of success at adding it.

http://tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=530149

However, this thread references a 2013 and I'm working on a 2010 so the questions are?? Will this work in my 2010? Does this module work through Onstar like many others on the market seem to? Does my PPV Tahoe actually have onstar in it???

Thanks in advance for any help!

OP
OP
P

ppvtahoe247

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Buying anything Chinese that's supposed to do anything more than just sit there isn't worth the effort to me...been burned too many times. Thanks anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645