Adding Backup Sensors..... Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how does it feel drilling into your bumper?

HORRIBLE

JUST had it painted too

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Hmm I might buy the esky/denali bumper and use the existing holes. How many sensors did it come with lee?

Four.

This is a REALLY nice kit and very complete. They are also very generous with the length of the cables.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Same as Factory... so I see they're unpainted black textured.. are you gonna get them painted gloss black to match your bumper?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah I see. I'm looking forward to seeing this completed. Depending on how it goes, I might have a new future project! How much did it cost you lee?

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha... I bet. I would be questioning myself so much on the placement.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah I see. I'm looking forward to seeing this completed. Depending on how it goes, I might have a new future project! How much did it cost you lee?

Almost all completed.

It just got dark and I got tired lol

I did things right....... did not cut corners so it took longer. I zip tied stuff. After drilling holes..... used rubber grommets etc. Stuff like that takes time.

I ran display cable all the way from the back to the front under the headliner. To do this I pulled panels dropped visors etc.

All in all its a lot of work to do it right.

Rangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I read a review on amazon that he had to buy more cable, but that doesn't seem to be the case with you.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I read a review on amazon that he had to buy more cable, but that doesn't seem to be the case with you.

Its a lot of cable. Even for a Suburban or Yukon XL

I don't see it working on a 15 passenger van however

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21