Adaptive Air Ride ... driving me nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apex944

Reaction score
Is the Adaptive Air Ride ONLY available with the Denali Reserve Package ???
(I know its also on the AT4)
I want a Denali 'Tow Truck' with Air suspension and max towing package, but without the other $7000 worth of bling stuff.
Am I out of luck?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Air ride can be had as a $1000 option under “mechanical options” in the options section

I just built a 24 4wd Denali on GMC.com, added max tow, and Air Ride. It does force you to take the 22” wheels, that is the only required option. Came out at $84,790

OP
OP
apex944

apex944

Reaction score
Air ride can be had as a $1000 option under “mechanical options” in the options section

I just built a 24 4wd Denali on GMC.com, added max tow, and Air Ride. It does force you to take the 22” wheels, that is the only required option. Came out at $84,790
Mike thank you for steering me back into my lane. I had somehow overlooked the options section that was not part of the "packages"
I was able to "build" a similar Yukon to what you spec'ed. Now I'm combing the inventory for a silver one with black wheels.... Some of these dealers want crazy prices over the build prices.

How much are dealers generally willing to move on the price for in stock trucks ? is 5% realistic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz