ABS, Stabilitrac and Park Assist Error codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n5yzv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Tahoe LT, 5.3 4wd. A couple of weeks ago, my Service Park Assist error came on the dash. Shortly after, my ABS and Stabilitrack also came on. My brother, who would help me further, but goes back to the hospital Monday for another round of Chemo, put his fancy Snapon Scanner on it and found these error codes:

B0958 - Parking Aid Rear Sensor 1 Circuit Short to Battery (Symptom 1) - Current DTC, History DTC.
C0050 & C0045 - Right & Left Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Fault (Symptom 00) - Current DTC, History DTC, Current DTC Since Power Up, Warning Indicator Requested.

Today, we added a 1.5" Coil lift to the suspension, so we checked out any of the wiring in the rear and all looks good. We followed it forward, and it ends up on the driver side front corner where I have a second battery installed.

We figure that with the multiple system errors it would seem to be a connector fault. Where should I check? He let me borrow a Matco Scanner, so I have some ability to read the codes. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zucchini