A lil Plasti-dipping....What ya think ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOLIATH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It was 23 cans, I don't think they sold it by the gallon when I did this 2 and a half years ago.

leila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
PlastiDip

Hi y'all, sort of off topic....love my '07 Denali....no need to plastidip it yet. My daughter, however, hates the Rescue Green of the Jeep Unlimited we have. How hard is it to plastidip a car? Home project or pro job?

GOLIATH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its not hard at all I did the Tahoe by myself, only thing I would do different is use a sprayer instead of the cans

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to dip my hoe electric lime green ASAP. That's the closest I've found to the ford "gotta have it green" and yes it is very addictive. I did some interior trim and redid my grill this weekend.
null_zps0d4df71d.gifnull_zps5ca64e83.jpg

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just plasti dipped my grille. Gonna do my wheels and I want to do my truck either matte white or blaze blue!
Billy
null_zps30d9d198.jpg
null_zps16e7d5c5.jpg

rocky20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I laid down sevetal coats of clear with ghost pearl powder over m factory white paint. Plasti diipped the spokes on my wheels also. Ended up wiith a matte pearl white finishuquqaren.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziphren

Latest posts