a/c problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barry Wayne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just joined and there is a lot of good info on these forums. I have been searching alot of the threads about hot air and blend doors. I am experiencing the drivers side blowing not cool/warmish air and the passenger side blowing good/cold air as it should on my 2009 Yukon. One thing I tried yesterday that I read in one of the threads is to unhook the battery cables and let the system reset. I tried this and now the drivers side is blowing good and cold but the passenger side was blowing EXTREMELY hot. I did the reset thing again and now the passenger side is blowing cool air and the drivers side is still blowing good and cold. It does seem that the air velocity out of the passenger vents is not quite as hard as the drivers side. I do hear on occasion a groan from somewhere under the dash when the air is turned on initially after the Yukon has been shut down. Not sure which item to chase and I don't want to just throw $$$ at it. Does this sound famaliar to anyone. I will apologize if I overlooked this scenario in a thread somewhere, just point me to it if someone knows. THANKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese