99 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarineCash01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok im not sure if there is already a thread for this question and i have no doubt that there is but i couldn't find it. So I have a 99 Yukon Denali and I want to do some exterior upgrades (00 front end conversion, HALO headlights, nerf bars, lift kit, Etc) but I have no idea what to get cause everything says "except Denali" (reason for the 00 conversion) Guys can you help me out, this is so much harder then my Jeep was :boti:

nkostop

Reaction score
Yeah i have the same problem, i too have a 99 denali. A good way to look for them is the 99-00 denali and escalade are almost identical, so you can try looking for escalade parts

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything but your lights, grill, bumper and fenders will be the same as a 92-99 tahoe/Yukon so as far as lifts, nerf bars,....can be found that route. If you're going to switch front clips on it (which I would not suggest) it'd be MUCH easier to go to a 98 tahoe/Yukon rather than a '00

OP
OP
M

MarineCash01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have checked out parts for the escalade when it comes to the headlights its the same problem, companies just dont make HALO's for that style light.

Alexander

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sweet write up and truck looks good

i actually saw a yukon the other day that had a denali grill but still had the yukon bumper..looked ugly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog