99 tahoe system installed, not aesthetically finished.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Tahoe

Reaction score
Wow that is one heck of a good deal you have going on. Are you going to keep the same color scheme or change it completly?

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Our needy member :-)
Reaction score
going to paint it black. I wasn't sure when I picked it up if it was a good deal, but it has turned out that way.

jayman8200

Reaction score
i like how you have the speakers in the middle console...im missing my little holder for the front of it and that would be a good idea to put the speakers in there.

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
Oh those aren't speakers, it is some mount for a suction cup or something. Nobody else has comments? Ideas?

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
We are going to start all custom glass console, with 2 screens and 4 6-1/2" mids, then we are moving to a full custom glass cargo area. i am bout to start the suede headliner, visors and door panel inserts.

Biggdada97

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just a quick question...where'd you ground your amp? It looks like you cut the cargo area carpet but is there a bolt under there or just made a spot for it?

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
The back carpet was already cut, we notched the frame by cutting access whole in the rear floor, then welded back in place. I simple used a die grinder to shine up the floor and shot a self tapping screw in the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts