99 Escalade 3rd row pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

rockyc82

Reaction score
btw 07burb I checked out your link in your sig on the nbs seats in oobs...Lookin GOOD!!! Some day I want to build a late 70s short box and that will be the first thing on my interior list...I love those trucks.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:Handshake: thanks man! Yeah, my favorite years were 73-79 but I love all square body trucks (73-87)! My Grandpa had a 79 longbed when I was little so that is what started my love for them :D The seat mod is probably my favorite mod done to the whole truck! It was the most work, too, but it improved the interior so much and it's far more comfortable now. One of the things I like about it is that when casual observers look at it they think that the seats just bolted into the cab. It's not till I start talking about it and point out the mods that the realize the work involved. :) It's been a fun truck to build. We'll see how it morphs over the years..... :D

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, when grampa ordered his (now my) Yukon brand new, he turned down the option for the third row as it took away leg room for the second row, as they moved the second row to compromise for the third. At least, that's what I remember when I first saw it back in 99.

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to bump a year old thread but did you ever figure it out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo