99-06 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm in Texas too. I want that hood and have family in Dallas/Denton that can pick it up. Lmk
Im 2 hrs north of you. The hd hood does have one dent on the front but is repairable. No hail or other dents. Can do 200 for it

Ridculous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the driver side mirror cap off the silverado i think...can i take a picture

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you come across some 06/07 Silverado hood and grill in good shape I'm interested.

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I need the driver side mirror cap off the silverado i think...can i take a picture
Which Silverado the black one or chrome cap. If mirrors are good I have to keep them complete. I have a couple bad mirrors I can take apart

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Any rear captain chairs? (leather grey?)
Unfortunately no leather seats right now. I actually need leather for my escalade but just front ones so if I get some In I'll let you know

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
The black mirror cap on the driverside please
sorry havnt been on. checked the ones i have and the bad mirror i have has a bad cap aswell. i probably will get another 03 silverado but didnt check the mirrors. have to have a bad mirror tho to pull the cap off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts