95 2-door Tahoe Feder Flare's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gin_road

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 95 2-door Tahoe 4X4. It came with factory fender flare's and running boards. The flare's and running board are all one piece construction made of fiberglass. I took them off to get more ground clearance and better looks.
I was wondering what are they worth and what other models will they fit.
Any information will be appreciated.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
U took off the flares? If so why it looks way better with them on... The running boards will fit other 2 doors and maybe a single cab silverado? Depends on how its mounted

OP
OP
gin_road

gin_road

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took them off to gain ground clearance. The running board and fender flare's on each side are made as one. They can not be separated. Plan on buying new fender flare's and maybe getting nerf bars for stepping up into truck.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will fit 95 too 99 2 door tahoes and yukons

sent from my vortec powered droid 4 using tapatalk

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking they would just fit 2 door Tahoes, Yukon and Blazers. Fitting them on a Reg. Cab Silverado or Sierra may not work due to the wheel to wheel distance being different

They are only worth what someone is willing to pay. If it was me, I'd throw them on CL and see if you can get $50 for them. I can't see them being worth anything more than that. Is the fiberglass in good shape?

I took a set off my first truck when I bought it. I think I got 20 dollars for them.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Ok yea those ***** are ugly... Yea i dont think they will go for more than $25 get some 4x4 flares from the junkyard or pickuo some bushwacker flares