6" rear lowering springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you Knobz, did your existing helper bags fit inside the 6" drop spring?

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you Knobz, did your existing helper bags fit inside the 6" drop spring?

I never tried because I didn't wanna take the bags out of the old springs since they're sooo hard to get in and out of the springs. Tony did say he was gonna have a part number for some bags that will fit in the new springs.

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother. These are def on the list.

Yea dude. The new springs are awesome. Its like I put a lift in the rear when I had to put my old 5" springs back in. The rear sat so low I was tucking tire. I'm running a 255/30/26R which is like a 32" OD. Minimal rubbing, not enough to complain...

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo anyone else thinking/wanting to get a set of these new springs? Tony needs 20 ppl to commit to buying a set and I think there's only about 7 of us signed up.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
im going to see if I can work more overtime at work and just put money to the side to buy the minimum sets.

Rpav

Reaction score
how long is the turn around once the order get placed by you? anyone else want to sign up?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
please check my vendor section I have a list going on the springs already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk