6.2 to 5.3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is strictly my wife’s vehicle I have never driven it (for certain reason) I drive my duramax and that’s it. She does have a heavy foot but dang 10 it’s crazy to me. She has her work car that gets 28 but it a turd and I refuse to ride in it. Broke flex pipe makes it sound great....I guess it’s time to buy a car for the weeks we don’t have all the boys

Where are you located and how many miles on the 6.2? :D

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Put a block of wood under the pedal on the right and watch the mileage go up... lol

5.3 won't get any better mileage driving like that... truck weighs the same but would have less engine to get the same amount of work done so it would be working harder.

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a hard time justifying spending $600 for autocal

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Small city trips are going to be hard for the 6.2. Constantly stopping and starting, slow moving traffic is never going to get you good gas mileage. If you’re really concerned about fuel economy get your wife a submarine outback wagon. Room for the kids and still decent fuel mileage. The Denali 6.2 is made for long hauls. That being said a black bear tune will definitely help! Worth the expense!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Small city trips are going to be hard for the 6.2. Constantly stopping and starting, slow moving traffic is never going to get you good gas mileage. If you’re really concerned about fuel economy get your wife a submarine outback wagon. Room for the kids and still decent fuel mileage. The Denali 6.2 is made for long hauls. That being said a black bear tune will definitely help! Worth the expense!
Submarine Outback:p?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kkkkpppp