6.0 Swap DIC Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BPopilek

Reaction score
So a couple of weeks ago, I finally finished installing my fully rebuilt 6.0L LQ4 with LS3 heads, custom CAM, 2014 Camaro intake/fuel injectors, shorty headers, and 4L80e transmission. I had a very reputable shop write my tune (CHenry Motorsports) for my HP Tuner, and it is running awesome! So the questions I have are with the DIC. The stock 5.3 engine and DIC were obviously setup to work properly from the factory. And I'm not getting any errors or check engine lights now that everything is programmed. What I am curious about is how accurate the information I see on it now is.

Will the estimated MPG and remaining miles per tank still be relevant and accurate? Or do I have to go old school and track that myself?

Also, since my old engine had AFM, it still shows v8 mode, even though it will never go into v4 mode again. Is there a way to remove that portion from the display?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts