6.0 liter Long Tube Headers!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a guy is sellin a set of LPP long tubes that are brand new on gmfs and fsc for $400..comes with the Y and everything..everyone has had good luck with the LPPs so far

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont use a "Y" pipe though...it goes from headers into dual in/dual out muffler

I wonder what it would take to get them to work

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Dynatech longtube headers do not have a CARB #, even their own website states it.

I went to the Magnaflow website, and I could not find any longtube headers that they sold for our trucks. Which magnaflow product were you referring to?

When you install longtube headers such as Dynatechs, you move the cats over with a new dynatech y-pipe (or a custom fabbed y-pipe), and moving the cats is not allowed by federal law.

As I mentioned before, you CAN pass the sniffer test with longtubes, but it will it NOT pass a PROPER visual in all 50 states. You will have to find a shop that says,"Hmm..both your cats are there, good enough for me."

I stand corrected, says right under the gm truck application on their site that they are for off road use in California. I was mentioning magnaflow in regard to an aftermarket catalytic converter manufacturer and had no idea the converter placement was so critical in passing ca emissions. Yet another reason I won't ever live in that crazy ass state :crazy:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I spent $450 on my y-pipe, high flow cat, and 3" piping welded up with a single flowmaster. It's only money dude :shrug:

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spent $450 on my y-pipe, high flow cat, and 3" piping welded up with a single flowmaster. It's only money dude :shrug:

Its only money...its only money I would rather spend on a motorcycle first, then do more mods on my truck...you cant buy stuff unless you have the funds...and I dont purchase things unless I have the money for it...Im not one for charging stuff...soooo...after I get the bike, I'll go back to modding the Denali :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino