6.0 from 350 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

az932drkon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I sold the original 350/TBI out of my '93. Then had Tempe (Tempe, Arizona) Speed & Performance install a 6.0, Corvette servo and remove GM restrictions. Way more fun to drive!!! Maybe getting better fuel mileage too. Definitely money well spent. Tony specializes in LS conversions & will have a booth at the Good-Guys Car Show in Scottsdale next month. Highly recommend.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice man!! :)

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been thinking of the 6.2 as well down the road if my motor goes. would be a lot more fun stock and could do some other work and make a good amount of power

OP
OP
A

az932drkon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Pix & pricing

I will post pix as soon as I figure out how. Sorry. I spent under $6,000. That included the engine, wiring harness, servo, new cat and some exhaust welding, tuning & Tony's labor. I guess I could have gone 5.3 or ? & built it up but the 6.0 was available and he did it while I was in Chicago for my daughter's wedding. Hope this helps.

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Extremely helpful, at least for me lol.
To post pics click POST REPLY in the bottom left, below that is MANAGE ATTACHMENTS (under the window you type in) click that and a window pops up for uploading.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or you can put pics up on photobucket to host and throw the links with the img tags on here. Either method works :)

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will post pix as soon as I figure out how. Sorry. I spent under $6,000. That included the engine, wiring harness, servo, new cat and some exhaust welding, tuning & Tony's labor. I guess I could have gone 5.3 or ? & built it up but the 6.0 was available and he did it while I was in Chicago for my daughter's wedding. Hope this helps.

Damn! That's nice!

I keep reading stories like this and can't help thinking that I'm a dumb ass....

I spent $4000 putting in a new 0km crate motor from a GM dealer. Then I sign up here and discover something called a 383. I check into it. Yup it was available for only another $1000. Damn, I would have done that....

Now I read that I could have had a complete 6.0 swap in for only another $2k?
I'm a dumbass for not doing my research first....

Anyways, enjoy the new motor!
Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia