3rd row seat removal Premier Edit:deck added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pops McGee

Reaction score
Can anyone who has done this tell me if you've brought for vehicle in for service after this was done? Did they ever threaten that this voided the warranty?
I've brought mine in multiple times for regular service and they didn't say anything

ThisIsLivin

Reaction score
When I bought mine the dealer gave me the diagram on what bolts and connectors needed to be removed to pull the 3rd row. They didn't have an issue with it.

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought mine the dealer gave me the diagram on what bolts and connectors needed to be removed to pull the 3rd row. They didn't have an issue with it.
Can you share them with the class?

mjmeadowmist

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If anyone is still here on this forum - I would like to try removing the third row in my 2017 Suburban - has anyone every had any issues with electrical after removing the third row seat?
Has any built a riser deck with a drawer system and then made it eve with the second row seats when they are down?

mjmeadowmist

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've decided not to dismantle anything but still add my build of storage with deck/bed above. If all works as I envision, I will still have use of 2nd and 3rd-row seats by moving all deck parts to the cargo area behind the 3rd row. When the deck is in use, the seats cannot be used. If anyone wants to see how my build ends up, let me know. I have a temp one in place right now but the 'phase 2' model will be done later this week!
How did your project work out?

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is still here on this forum - I would like to try removing the third row in my 2017 Suburban - has anyone every had any issues with electrical after removing the third row seat?
Has any built a riser deck with a drawer system and then made it eve with the second row seats when they are down?
Did you ever end up tackling this project? Any photos or updates?

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be very beneficial. I’m wondering if some thick padding (possibly doubled up) will be enough to level things out.

jets

Reaction score
I’ve done this myself. I added D rings to the deck plate to secure my refrigerator and other gear.

It’s overland hound approved. And furred.

This is a neat idea. Not being able to slide gear in and out would make me crazy though. Why not use something like these? Carriage bolts have rounded heads and won't snag anything easily.

71Czodvp5QL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts