2nd row bench for captain chairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DL WILDCAT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there anyone else out there that wants to trade 2nd row captain chairs for a bench seat? Mine is coming from a 2007 Yukon. They are black leather seats and are in excellent condition!

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
You should try to put an add on Craigslist for a swap. I put an add up this morning and have already had 2 people email me that are interested.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same year black interior for my white yukon. ill be interested in the trade, mines is in pristine condition and no one has ever sat in the back cause i drive alone most of the times. is yours power-folding second-row seat? im in atlanta. let me see some pictures on yours

Last edited:

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
To be a friendly member here, I'll input my view on this swap.

It is a very easy and satisfying swap, I was able to do it in under an hour with my little brother there to help me. We're 16 and 15 and did this by ourrselves. :D

I told Conor this part but I wanted to be fair and let everyone know:

Unless you have sufficient money for this, I do NOT recommend swapping these by shipping, if you can help it. It ran me $400 to do it with materials and everything, boxing them was a *****. The trim panel for the bench, which is a very lightweight but long piece ran me $150 alone.

bchall76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We have a black leather bench seat 07 Tahoe

Is there anyone else out there that wants to trade 2nd row captain chairs for a bench seat? Mine is coming from a 2007 Yukon. They are black leather seats and are in excellent condition!

Do you still have the captain seats, we would love to offer a trade

nmc1013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
cap. chairs. for heated second row bench

I'm looking for captain chairs for my 07 yukon. I have black leather and it is in perfect condition. Also heated. My name is Nick 415 302 4698

steved

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2nd Row Black Leather Bench Seat from my 2007 Tahoe in great condition to swap for Black Leather Captains. I'm in Queens, NY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
highcountry87

Latest posts