2500 suburban with quadrasteer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cole123456

Reaction score
i have a 2003 Yukon XL 2500 Quadrasteer 6.0L 4l80e, 4x4 4.10 gears, etc etc etc.. i love it.. be warned fuel economy is not its middle name... seems like every bell an whistle possible.. while not my daily driver.. its my favorite car.

Technically you have about 400 pounds less total capacity then a non quadrasteer vehicle... but that won't matter. i love my rear steer. i get plenty of funny looks.. like "you aren't going to make that turn" followed by "WTF? how did he make that turn?"

i'm not on the boards every day.. and don't follow threads, so send me a PM if you don't quote me in replies and expect me to see it. i think i get emailed for quotes/***.. if you have any questions just let me know

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely worth a look. I drove the truck version and it was sweet. I also had a 1988 Honda Prelude with the 4WS and that thing maneuvered like it was on rails. Totally different animal, but what a cool and unique system.

OP
OP
A

AZ_Native

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is is guys. Not perfect but for what I paid for it I am really really happy.

Flew through emissions then got an alignment, fluids changed, new waterpump, thermostat, and new valve cover gaskets. Runs and drives great! Quadrasteer is so much fun!

Cole123456

Reaction score
Here is is guys. Not perfect but for what I paid for it I am really really happy.

Flew through emissions then got an alignment, fluids changed, new waterpump, thermostat, and new valve cover gaskets. Runs and drives great! Quadrasteer is so much fun!

very nice... almost identical to my yukon xl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn