2500 suburban with quadrasteer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ_Native

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone on here daily drive a truck or suburban with quadrasteer?

I test drove a 2005 suburban this week and didn't know until I got there that it had quadrasteer.

The truck is solid and in great condition but I was a little thrown off by the rear axle.

He's offering it to me at a great price, it's a 2500 4x4 with a 6.0, 4l80e, HD hood, all the bells and whistles, etc.

Any good or bad feedback on the rear steer?

Thanks guys

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grab it. Rare find

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
What about quarter panel marker lights by wheel wells or is that only on pickups?
Mot really sure. I think there was/is a member on here that has quadrasteer Suburban that has the lights you'r talking about. Can't remember his name tho.

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky Dog! I've never even heard mention of a quad steer suburban. The 2500 chassis, 6L & 4L8 is just abominable. Then 4x4 too?! As stout as they come and the rear steer is a solid GM product. Very rare to hear of any fault with the quadrasteer system as a whole. Good thing you snatched it up before somebody else simply PayPal'd the seller in-full after you left. Looking forward to the photos; don't forget about us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DGeneration420