24" Momo ST-1 w/ Kumho 305/35/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wish i could, they are fab looking.

footbox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey how much would you charge for shipping to california? Im very interested

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunno for sure... but I think some rims I have seen on e-bay usually say about $400 shipping. They are on the truck still or I would weigh them to get a more decent estimate.

footbox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alright, i have to talk to some people but im like those rims. Do you have an email I can reach you at?

adam1nelson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wheels for sale?

Do you still have the wheels and tires for sale? Im in utah but would be interested to pay shipping.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Dunno for sure... but I think some rims I have seen on e-bay usually say about $400 shipping. They are on the truck still or I would weigh them to get a more decent estimate.

No way it'd be 400, i've shipped wheels/tires before across the country and it was right around 120. Hell, you can crate up and ship a motor for less than 400.

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you must have a hook up on shipping or something. We are talking about some heavy ass chrome 24's. I am sure that all 4 of them together weigh about as much as some motors. But as I has said... I didn't know for sure... just estimating what I saw companies charging on e-bay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n