24" Momo ST-1 w/ Kumho 305/35/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Anyone ever ship rims and tires before? I would hate to even think about it. I just shipped a sub and enclosure today, weighed in at a little over 36lbs and shipping was $28. Just guessing based off that price, I would guesstimate like at least $90 a wheel.

26's FTW!!! Can we at least know the brand you chose??

I haven't shipped before but when I purchased some 17's a few years ago the shipping was about $50 total, and for the 26's it was about $140 total... tires were mounted/balanced for both transactions, through FedEx. If you are shipping overnight choose the "saver" option to reduce costs, unless they need it before 3pm.

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok... ok.... I'll tell yall, but none of you biters better get them before I do.

Dayton+Wire120+Spoke.JPG

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok... ok.... I'll tell yall, but none of you biters better get them before I do.

Dayton+Wire120+Spoke.JPG

You're gonna run wires on a NNBS? I've seen a few running around here with D's. I heard somewhere that wire wheels lose ridgidity and get weaker after 22" Might want to look closer into this.. The ones I've seen have a positive offset and they look odd. What offset are you looking to run?

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
way too high on the price....ppl are sellin DUB 26's for 2500 bucks in memphis all day long

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more power to you peeps in memphis.... they must either be some wack looking DUBs or have some cheap ass tires. The tires on these aren't top of the line, but were about $1,500 mounted/balanced alone. I spent $3,500 on rims/tires, so I think dropping 1k off that is reasonable, they are pretty much in new condition....

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more power to you peeps in memphis.... they must either be some wack looking DUBs or have some cheap ass tires. The tires on these aren't top of the line, but were about $1,500 mounted/balanced alone. I spent $3,500 on rims/tires, so I think dropping 1k off that is reasonable, they are pretty much in new condition....

ummm DUB's are top of the line floaters and spinners and they have same kumho tires as u. ur just wanting waaaayyy too much.

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ummm DUB's are top of the line floaters and spinners and they have same kumho tires as u. ur just wanting waaaayyy too much.

I know DUB is a good brand, but not every style is nice looking.... thus why I said some wack looking DUBs, which probably wouldn't be selling very good and be a a lower that normal price.

Anyways... if you think they are overpriced, so be it. Don't buy and don't post. Save your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts