24 in Esky reps got here today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry not giving away something because the tires are slightly used. You got a good deal on the wheels and tire set up you got.

Just harassing you buddy :waytogo:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know :)

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Wasn't giving you sh*t mayne - you have nicer tires which cost more money. I understand. I think the tires on my wheels were around $800 where yours would be like $1300+ new.

Edit - now I see 07Burb was the culprit. He was, in fact, giving you sh*t.

Ya I should have multiquoted. Sorry about that :Handshake:

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Mounted them up just to see how they look.
Just a touch too much fender gap for my tastes (crappy iphone pic):

24s.jpg

Belltech 2 - 3/4 drop going on Saturday. Hopefully the esky caps will be here soon too - I'm not a fan of the plain ones. Guy i bought the wheels from ran out and sent me these so I could roll on them.

Looks good!

Do you have the 6.2?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always chuckle when I see that football on top of the rear tire :lol: Looks like something my kids would do :D

OP
OP
I

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good!

Do you have the 6.2?

Thanks. And Yep - starting to think about what I can do next to hear that 6.2 a little more.

I always chuckle when I see that football on top of the rear tire :lol: Looks like something my kids would do :D

Yeah - I can't believe no one mentioned it. I put it there to show how obnoxious the stock gap is. I almost backed out of my driveway w/o taking it out too.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. And Yep - starting to think about what I can do next to hear that 6.2 a little more.

Yeah - I can't believe no one mentioned it. I put it there to show how obnoxious the stock gap is. I almost backed out of my driveway w/o taking it out too.

I pretty much knew what it meant and I believe everyone else knew too thats why no one said anything.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kchaga1978