24 in Esky reps got here today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sick mild 2/3 drop will look clean. How do they ride

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried but he got a better deal on these then I could let mine go for.

OP
OP
I

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam looks sick. Nice find on the price. But why not do GMC emblem instead of caddy emblem? Is it not available?
I've seen them, but I'm just not a big fan of how they look. I know putting Esky caps on a Denali is somewhat akin to kids that used to throw GTR badges on LS Integras, but to me, it's the best looking cap. I've stripped all the badging off the truck so it's starting to look like those generic football uniforms you see worn in commercials for razors or body wash or some other crap. I'll have these spare blanks so maybe I'll tinker w/ making my own GMC logos at some point though.

Looks sick mild 2/3 drop will look clean. How do they ride

I think I'm going 2/4 this weekend - want to hide a little of the rubber band look of the tires. I can tell a little difference in ride going over speed bumps or turning into my driveway - just a bit more harsh, but that's expected. Nothing crazy.

More expensive tires :waytogo:
Troof. That was the big difference.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry not giving away something because the tires are slightly used. You got a good deal on the wheels and tire set up you got.

OP
OP
I

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry not giving away something because the tires are slightly used. You got a good deal on the wheels and tire set up you got.

Wasn't giving you sh*t mayne - you have nicer tires which cost more money. I understand. I think the tires on my wheels were around $800 where yours would be like $1300+ new.

Edit - now I see 07Burb was the culprit. He was, in fact, giving you sh*t.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts