2023 Yukon Denali - Questions setting up profiles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtxmm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We're settling into our new 2023 Yukon Denali and enjoying it very much so far, but I've run into two things I can't seem to figure out when it comes to setting up infotainment profiles and linking seat settings to a key.

1) Memory Seat settings - I've set up our respective fobs with the seat / mirror / wheel positions we like and saved them to the 1 and 2 buttons respectively. I've set entry/exit memory to on for both profiles. Is there a way to get the seat to adjust when the door is unlocked vs. having it wait until the vehicle is started? I'm much taller than my wife so if she was the last one driving it's a squeeze for me to get into the drivers seat to turn it on.

2) Infortainment profiles are setup, but it doesn't seem that either has been linked to a key. Both were setup with only the key we want them paired with in the vehicle. Is there a way to "force" this or manually link a fob to an infotainment profile? I saw some posts in 2022 saying this was a known issue but nothing since then so hoping that there's a way to fix this.

E_S_D

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The exit position is not driver specific. Move the seat to where you want it positioned at exit and then set it, when the door is opened the seat will move to the exit position regardless of who the last driver was.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're settling into our new 2023 Yukon Denali and enjoying it very much so far, but I've run into two things I can't seem to figure out when it comes to setting up infotainment profiles and linking seat settings to a key.

1) Memory Seat settings - I've set up our respective fobs with the seat / mirror / wheel positions we like and saved them to the 1 and 2 buttons respectively. I've set entry/exit memory to on for both profiles. Is there a way to get the seat to adjust when the door is unlocked vs. having it wait until the vehicle is started? I'm much taller than my wife so if she was the last one driving it's a squeeze for me to get into the drivers seat to turn it on.

2) Infortainment profiles are setup, but it doesn't seem that either has been linked to a key. Both were setup with only the key we want them paired with in the vehicle. Is there a way to "force" this or manually link a fob to an infotainment profile? I saw some posts in 2022 saying this was a known issue but nothing since then so hoping that there's a way to fix this.
1). Ht the Unlock Button on the FOB vs the door and the seat will begin to move before you start. Or, hold down on the appropriate button on the door armrest until all the adjustments finish. Agree, seems like this is an oversight and should be triggered by any door unlock...but it is what it is.

2) No, infotainment profile switch is a manual thing, annoying, agree. On my 2013, the infotainment system switched profiles w/ the key fob...seems like another oversight...but you are stuck switching this w/ the infotainment screen at startup.

OP
OP
D

dtxmm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks! Will give that a try.

Annoying on the infotainment, but overall I like the google setup so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10