2017 Fleet Ordering Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
Looks like they are adding HDMI input on the rear entertainment along with wireless projection.

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
I read somewhere that for fleet sales orders are accepted starting July 7 and production starts Sept 12. I asked our local GMC when they would have 2017 order books and got a generic "August or September". Do order books for retail come out about the same time or will it really be a couple months later?

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that for fleet sales orders are accepted starting July 7 and production starts Sept 12. I asked our local GMC when they would have 2017 order books and got a generic "August or September". Do order books for retail come out about the same time or will it really be a couple months later?

Spoke to my dealer over the weekend and he said he could submit retail orders in early August.

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago, the next years models usually started rolling July / Aug, and by Sept, they were coming in steadily.

Radguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the 2017 Yukon and Yukon XL order banks open today with production start up scheduled for Sept 12

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer doesn't know too much. They are more worried about unloading the 2016's now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada