2016 Tahoe LT exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE-KID

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Ladies,

Quick question I know probably this question has been asked over and over but here it is again. I was at my local GM accessory store and the dealer was show casing a customer 2017 Suburban with after market Flowmaster exhaust I was wondering are the Flowmaster exhaust worth spending the money out on? The customer had his dual exhaust coming out behind the wheel and the exhaust sounded good. The dealer quoted me $350 installed for the exhaust if I wanted the exhaust installed. I have the GM air intake already so I think adding after market exhaust will make my Tahoe sound beefy. Any other brand you guys and ladies recommend? My price I have to stick around is $400 at the most.

- Jamie

OP
OP
NE-KID

NE-KID

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry about that I have a 2016 Tahoe LT with the GM performance air intake.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My guess is they just cut out the stock muffler and added the flowmaster muffler for that price. you can not get a new full cat back for that price.

The cheapest catback for your truck that I see is the Flowmaster catback which MAP pricing has it over $600 but with your forum discount we offer we can get you setup with that for less.

OP
OP
NE-KID

NE-KID

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How much is the cost from you guys and ladies?

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
shoot me a PM with your zip code please. then i can send you an accurate quote shipped to your door!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645