2016 Denali XL - GMC Refused to buyback!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know Miami but here in N.Y. is the 1010 wins news by CBS.
But I'm always on Backspin XM...

I really wish we had a 1010 news here with traffic and weather every 10 minutes with the nightmare traffic and monsoon rain.

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lemon Law attorney says about another 6 weeks until we have a resolution. I am curious how it all works myself... they manipulate the sales price numbers ridiculously when they roll in negative equity of another vehicle. So... my purchase price was exactly 70K minus 5K down and 5K in "promo" money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are making progress. GM had their chance to do the right thing. The best feeling i had when I went through this was taking my lemon back to the dealer, dropping it off and handing them the keys knowing there was nothing they could do or say.

jyi786

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lemon Law attorney says about another 6 weeks until we have a resolution. I am curious how it all works myself... they manipulate the sales price numbers ridiculously when they roll in negative equity of another vehicle. So... my purchase price was exactly 70K minus 5K down and 5K in "promo" money.

Have you decided on what you are going to get next? Also, are you allowed to drive the vehicle while you are going through the lemon law process?

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you decided on what you are going to get next? Also, are you allowed to drive the vehicle while you are going through the lemon law process?
I would imagine that it's still his vehicle until he and GM come to an agreement and sign a contract.

Kendall69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So.... despite all the bad press and publicity I traded my 2015 SLT for a 16 XL Denali. Bridgestone tires... just needed the additional room. Car payment and remaining months stayed the same due to the 0% financing promo.

700 miles in and I am constantly having to pop my ears, it makes me nauseous to drive. Worst from 38-45mph and 70+. It vibrates like crazy, has the roughest idle ever and I am so mad at myself.

What's the best route to take here? Already had it in once for the window controls rattling.

What should I do fellas? Appointment set with service for Thursday 2/17

14614ae2acb5d10af86342577eba2435.jpg
3fe104526b30e6c008aa999590de2089.jpg

Simple LEMON LAW sue them. I sued two manufacturers on Lemon Law and won both. Manufacturers NEVER EVER want to go to court because a jury will award you 10 million dollars and the manufacturers know this, so the will ALWAYS settle out of court. One manufacturer settled on the court house steps as we were going in for trial. The joked me around of rather years. I made them pay big time. I drove their car for free for three years, they gave me a new on, 5 year warranty, and 60K for my hard time.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a lemon law on a 2003 Volvo for a transmission issue. Turned the car in with 18K miles but only paid for the first 7500 (which was when the problem cropped up). It wa s a very cordial transaction -- al handled by Volvo at the dealership.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157