2016 Denali XL - GMC Refused to buyback!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are trying to extend this as long as they can. Fifteen more days before they even try their final fix. Its not like they don't have everything at their disposal to attempt the fix. What a joke GM and the games they play. What if you said you were going to wait 15 more days to make your truck payment if it was due yesterday.

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Letter in the mail today.
661d8434c6eaeb86a1a2546a9c23903a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm familiar with the dealer in question, although I've never bought anything there. Have a Couple of friends who have done business there, one who had a complete debacle going on with service on an older 2500 pickup that was not under warranty. Dealer replaced several thousand dollars worth of parts, including transmission, to fix something that was a low cost item, ironically enough an item that my friend told them they should check when he first dropped it off.

Anyway, I'll be anxious to see how this works out for you. The garbage they tried to pull on you with the Michelins, and the GM telling you there's nothing else they can do......not good. Best of luck and I hope you get resolution ASAP or a new vehicle.

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the GM Engineer was there yesterday for the final repair attempt. Here's what they have done.... see email below. Ridiculous they still think it's tires, this will be 6 tires in 4K miles!
b357fcc8b3bdba5ed7b5b7b24e1147e9.jpg

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a joke. Contact that Lemon Law attorney and get the ball rolling. You have been more than patient and now is the time to take action that will get their attention and move you towards a fair and reasonable resolution in your favor not theirs.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership has been very nice to work with and they acknowledge the issue every time. The eye opener was the general manager riding with me in my car and a 2017 and pretty much saying - "Brandon I know this sucks but we can't do anything to make this better."

The only thing that's really upset me with the whole process was them trying to "dupe" me on a set of Michelins. Not only did they ask me to pay half, they also said "GMC will not continue to do warranty work for the vibration after we put the Michelins on." I was like.... ummmmm yeah thanks but no thanks. I immediately retained a lemon law attorney. Letter going out via certified mail this week. I will post a copy of the letter and their response.

Again let me state... I am/was a loyal Yukon owner. I've owned 6 Yukon/Suburbans and have never looked at another manufacturer. If GMC would make this right, I would remain loyal. Otherwise.... I am taking my business elsewhere.

Have you seen the new Navigator? Lincoln seems to have finally stepped up it's game.

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another communication this morning.
4fe0c87691a24b9de9d40f3ff108ae2d.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members