2016 Denali XL - GMC Refused to buyback!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would have been nice if the miracle worker from GM had contacted you to go for a ride along and proved to you that it was fixed. Can"t wait until you pick up your truck and report back. And this whole community on this forum is sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to be educated about tires and how this fixes these trucks once and for all. Good luck.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to guess that the vibration will be improved or gone and the buffeting will still exist.

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still there.... so after 6 tire replacements... it's still the same. Now I assume I have to engage a lemon law attorney. My intent is to send another certified letter stating to GM that after 6 failed tire attempts and nothing else, they leave me no choice. Either make an offer to buy it back, or I will pursue the lemon law under the state of Georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
Just read the last couple pages. That's rediculous, clearly it's not tires, they should've been investigating elswhere long ago. Hope they make you a good offer to buy it back or swap it. What dealership is it? I love in ga, just curious

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read the last couple pages. That's rediculous, clearly it's not tires, they should've been investigating elswhere long ago. Hope they make you a good offer to buy it back or swap it. What dealership is it? I love in ga, just curious

Carl Black Roswell

OP
OP
T

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's amazing. I'm in the Buford area and have always heard great things about them.

It's really a GM issue, not a dealer issue.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's really a GM issue, not a dealer issue.

Yep! Been dealing with the same and with several dealers. Unfortunately, The dealers are stuck with GM's lack of effort for a fix and pathetic engineering!

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
No, I know it's not their issue, it's GM's. The whole 6 tires and still thinks it's tires is what amazes me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts