2015 Tahoe Disco lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
I am in discussion now with GM on a buyback option. It's taken a while due to the bank not responding to requests by GM for the payoff and the dealer losing the cancellation paperwork for the extended warranty. It should be resolved the week after Thanksgiving.

ECMatt90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealership told me there is a fix and they had already fixed one. It requires the entire light and housing to he replaced. I was told that GM does have a service notice for it. I'm just waiting on my parts to come in since the Tahoes are so new the lights are limited.

jstein1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They replaced the entire housing Friday on mine and called and was then told there was no fix after they tested it with the same results as before and to put the old light back in. I'd be interested to see if this resolves the issue or not.

jstein1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealership told me there is a fix and they had already fixed one. It requires the entire light and housing to he replaced. I was told that GM does have a service notice for it. I'm just waiting on my parts to come in since the Tahoes are so new the lights are limited.

I got ahold of customer service this morning and unless that dealer knows something the engineers don't they don't have a fix for me and basically have no answers on it. Now to figure out how I want to proceed with it...

Sharman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 tahoe with 4800 miles and experience the same issue! This is very annoying! Has your issue been resolved? I have an appointment Friday to get the issue checked out. Please advise if they were able to fix your tahoe from the dome lights flashing when the brakes are initially depressed.

ECMatt90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm headed back to the dealership on Wednesday as the parts are in. I will let you know if it works after the work is completed.

Matt

ECMatt90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well my problem is fixed! Took my Tahoe back to the dealership on Wednesday. Took them a few hours but they replaced the entire interior lights and no more flashing lights. I checked it all brakes, left turn signal all fixed.

If anyone needs to contact my service tech so she can tell your dealer what needs to be done please let me know.

Matt

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's fantastic! I'm glad they finally came through for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts