2015 Tahoe Disco lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wouldn't this be a candidate for the lemon laws? One would think that if this is a programming issue, then there would be a large number of ppl here complaining....

OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
Went by the dealer today, told me GM does not view this issue as a safety problem and does not affect the drive ability of the vehicle. Time to look into other options.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how about a Lemon Law attorney. Do a google search in your area. They are the experts. Lights coming on in your truck at night blinding you is not a safety issue. Shame on GM.

OP
OP
G

Gavenger

Reaction score
Called one when I got home from the dealer today. They gave me a plan forward and my wife and I will go from there.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job. We should not bow down to GM. I am having the AC problem and Forward Collision problem both listed on this website. Good luck as others on this site have had their vehicles replaced.

ECMatt90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up a new 2015 Tahoe and on my drive home I thought I was being chased by a plane. Finally figured out it was my interior lights flashing when I hit the brakes and turned on my left blinker. Has anyone gotten a fix?

ECMatt90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't respond to your PM because I'm new to the forum. I joined for this post alone. Shoot me an email would like to discuss a little further - [email protected]

jstein1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was told there was no fix and this is a safety concern with this constantly flashing in the rearview mirror like it is. Gavenger what is the latest on yours?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Well I was hoping to PM Gavenger and ask more details but I don't have 10 posts yet but here is #5!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patjones310